Compelling content is your key to driving search marketing success. Join us in two weeks at SMX Create — online Tuesday, April 13 — to learn actionable tactics for crafting content and copy that generate more traffic, clicks, and conversions.
Together with hundreds of fellow search marketers, you’ll access a tactic-rich agenda that explores critical content issues — including the impact of AI and ML, creating a seamless journey from ad to landing page, and maintaining a competitive advantage.
After a few focused hours, you’ll be ready to write high-ranking content, optimize copy for organic visibility, create visually stunning display ads, and more.
Here’s a rundown of everything your $149 All Access pass unlocks:
- Kick off the day with Humans vs. machines: How content and experience are caught between platforms and people, an exclusive keynote from Search Engine Land’s Carolyn Lyden and George Nguyen. You’ll explore the key changes in automation, ML, and AI that affect content creation and copywriting, what they mean for you as a practitioner, and how to use these technologies for your benefit.
- Then, choose between SEO or PPC — and embark on a four-part learning journey programmed by the Search Engine Land experts. You’ll begin with best practices for planning content and campaigns and progress to specific tactics for maintaining a competitive edge. This structured program will build your knowledge step-by-step and empower you to effectively execute tactics back in the office.
- Responsible for both SEO and PPC? Both tracks are included with your $149 All Access pass. Choose one to attend live and watch the other on-demand for a comprehensive training experience.
- Wrap up with a look at The psychology of content: Mastering cognitive biases, conversion triggers, and modern SEO to achieve massive results in 2021, presented by Matthew Capala, Founder, CEO, Alphametic.
- You’ll also unlock two tactic-rich sessions from Page One Power (featuring real-world solutions to the challenges brands face with keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building) and Merkle (all about creating interest-based content for Google).
- Don’t miss the chance to ask speakers your specific questions in Overtime live video Q&A, engage with like-minded peers during community meetups, and attend live audits at the SEO Content and Landing Page clinics.
- Hungry for more? Add a live, interactive workshop to your agenda to dive deep into PPC landing page optimization, Google Data Studio, or creating SEO-friendly content!
Attending SMX has never been this easy or this affordable. Register now to get your All Access pass for just $149 — or bundle with a two-day workshop for $289 — and join us online April 13!
Psst… Work conflict? Time zones don’t line up? Register anyway — all sessions are immediately available for viewing on-demand, so you can train when it fits your schedule.